If you decide to market your aircraft through Loutzavia, we will offer you the following services:
- We have an extensive database of potential buyers who have shown interest in buying an aircraft. We will send your aircraft information to them.
- We will assist you, the seller, to set a realistic market price for your aircraft by accurately evaluating it using the Aircraft Blue Book and current market trends.
- With the assistance of your Aviation Maintenance Organisation we will get a specification sheet and photos of your aircraft and post it on our very popular website
- Once we have received the signed copy of the authority to market the aircraft we will do our utmost to find the right buyer.
- We can also market the aircraft by placing it on appropriate notice boards at airports.
- From time to time we buy advertising space in local and international flying magazines where we place advertisements for some of the aircraft we have for sale.
- We are planning a service of holding regular aircraft auctions in our hangar facilities at Wonderboom Airport, where the aircraft will be available for inspection.
- Loutzavia charges a total of 5% sales commission, and VAT on the total selling price of your aircraft.
- We promise to keep you posted as to the exposure your aircraft receives and to whom the aircraft has been presented. This will be by SMS, email or phone calls.